Tailor Your Tour
To get you started on your journey, please find below our suggested itinerary for this tour.
We've also suggested attraction visits (at an extra charge) to make your tour even more memorable.
Please note the below are only suggestions and all attractions and fixtures offered are subject to availability.
Coach pick-up from your bowls club (or location of your choice) and proceed to your seaside Scarborough hotel for a true Yorkie bowls experience.
Spend your first full day travelling through the stunning scenery of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, a landscape of beautiful heathland and lush green valleys.
In the afternoon, Thornton Le Dale Bowling Club https://www.visitthorntonledale.co.uk/local/thornton-le-dale-bowling-club for your afternoon fixture.
Venture further south and enjoy a scenic coastal drive before heading eastward to the market town of Malton for a leisurely lunch (at guests' own cost).
Thereafter enjoy a fixture at Malton Bowling Club http://www.maltonbowlsclub.org/index.htm before heading back to your hotel.
This morning, stay a little closer to home and spend your leisure time in Scarborough, Britain's first resort town
Proceed to South Cliff Bowls Club https://bowlsclub.org/club/4049/ for an afternoon fixture.
After a hearty breakfast, make your way back home.
Red Lea Hotel Scarborough
Location : Prince of Wales Terrace, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 2AJ
The 3 star Red Lea Hotel is situated in a prime location with beautiful sea views on Scarborough's favoured South Cliff, in close proximity to the Scarborough Cliff Lift, the Scarborough Spa Centre, the Italian Gardens and of course Scarborough South beach. The town centre, historic castle and bustling harbour are only a short stroll away. All comfortable ensuite bedrooms have TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. Relax in the comfortable lounges and spacious bar area or enjoy the fully heated indoor swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi internet is available throughout the hotel. A lift serves all floors.
Please note - There are eight steps up into the hotel with handrails.
- The rate includes full use of the hotel's leisure facilities operational at the time of the tour (any ancillary services provided such as spa and beauty treatments are subject to an additional charge payable directly by the guest).
- The hotel has a working lift to all floors
- Porterage is included in the rate
- Full hot and cold breakfast
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- 3 nights’ entertainment (2 nights' live and 1 night in-house)
- 3 course, 3 choice evening meal followed by tea/coffee
DATES & RATEPackage Rate : From £375.00 per person
Package Dates : Dates On Request
- A non-refundable deposit of £450.00 will be required within 6 weeks of booking.
- All our tours have a 45 day cancellation policy. At that point we will finalise the number of passengers on this tour.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
other items you may be interested in
Often referred to as “The Queen of the Yorkshire Coast”, Scarborough has a splendid variety of magnificent scenery and contrasting countryside, with quaint Yorkshire towns and villages, rugged moorland and stunning coastlines, making it one of the most enthralling places to visit.
What you get:
- 4 nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast
- 6 single rooms at no supplement
- 5 days' coach hire
- 3 mixed, 6 rinks fixtures
- Tea, coffee and biscuits at all matches
Want to stay longer?
Dates: Dates On Request
Rate from: £375.00 pp / £65.00 SRS pp
Please note: Supplement applies after the first 6 single rooms
Need further information?
Please contact us and we will be delighted to assist you.