Tailor Your Tour
To get you started on your journey, please find below our suggested itinerary for this tour.
We've also suggested attraction visits (at an extra charge) to make your tour even more memorable.
Please note the below are only suggestions and all attractions and fixtures offered are subject to availability.
Coach pick-up from your bowls club (or location of your choice) and proceed to your city-centre Worcester hotel.
Spend your first full day exploring the cathedral city, perhaps delighting in some of the Queen's favourite china at the Museum of Royal Worcester.
In the afternoon, Worcester Bowling Club http://www.worcesterbowlsclub.com for your afternoon fixture.
Head northwards to the beautiful town of Droitwich Spa, a settled communtiy for over 2000 years and explore the beautiful network canals.
Proceed to Drotiwich Spa Bowls Club http://bowlsclub.org/club/2401/ for an afternoon fixture.
This is the day to catch a breath of fresh air amidst the stunning Malvern Hills before a game at Malvern Priory Bowls Club http://www.malvernpriorybowlingclub.com/
After a hearty breakfast, depart home to recover from an eventful tour.
Worcester Whitehouse Hotel
Location : Foregate Street Worcester WR1 1EA
The premier hotel right in the heart of the historic city centre of Worcester, Worcester Whitehouse Hotel offers quintessential English charm with modern convenience.
Stay at our hotel and enjoy this cosmopolitan city with its wealth of independent shops and restaurants, walk along the river Severn and view the Swan Sanctuary or choose to visit the tourist attractions which are all within walking distance Worcester Cathedral, Tudor House, The Commandery, Worcester Porcelain Museum and Worcester Museum and Art Gallery.
Our hotel accommodation is ideally located for all this cosmopolitan city has to offer. We are adjacent to Foregate Street Station and within walking distance of the shops, bars and central attractions. Our hotel is near the Malvern Hills and the Cotswolds and with easy access from the M5.
- The hotel has a working lift to all floors
- The above rates includes full use of the hotel's leisure facilities such as a gymnasium & swimming-pool operational at the time of the booking
- Porterage is included in the rate
- Off-site coach parking is available 0.7 miles from the hotel at North Quay (WR1 3EJ) an additional cost of £5.00 per night
- 3 course, 3 choice evening meal plus a vegetarian option followed by tea/coffee
DATES & RATEPackage Rate : From £299.00 per person
Available Tour Date: 09/08/2019 To 12/08/2019 (3 nights) Worcester Whitehouse Hotel
Additional dates on request
- A non-refundable deposit of £450.00 will be required within 6 weeks of booking.
- All our tours have a 45 day cancellation policy. At that point we will finalise the number of passengers on this tour.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
other items you may be interested in
Try something new and delve into Worcestershire to explore lush countryside with the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty to right next door and some of the most welcoming bowls clubs in the country.
What you get:
- 3 nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast
- 6 single rooms at no supplement
- 4 days' coach hire
- 3 mixed, 6 rinks fixtures
- Tea, coffee and biscuits at all matches
Want to stay longer?
◾ Worcester Whitehouse Hotel
Fri 09 Aug - Mon 12 Aug '19 (3 nights)
Rate from: £299.00 pp / £90.00 SRS pp
Additional dates on request
Need further information?
Please contact us and we will be delighted to assist you.